Here are some London hacks if you want to travel cheaply.
- Take bus no 24 instead of the tour bus, which takes you to the same route but just costs twenty times less
- Go to somewhere central like Piccadilly Circus and walk from there, everywhere is pretty close to there, Buckingham Palace, Museums everything.
- Get a Pret Subscription for all your drinks for 25 pounds, Pret is almost near all stations and shopping centres and with that subscription, you get 8 drinks per day for a month. Drinks mean coffee and smoothies etc.
- But sushi at half price from 8.30 at ITSU if you want to eat a cheap dinner. And all the food there is basically halal so for those that this matters
- Take the Picadilly or Elizabeth line to get to and from Heathrow
Thank me later ;)